Just put out an update with some key quality of life improvements and a new feature I'm quite proud of - Vehicle Notifications.
You can now opt-in to automatically receive any number of vehicle notifications of your choosing akin to the official app, albeit with more flexibility.
For a detailed explanation, I reverse engineered the official Tesla app's push notifications so Dashboard for Tesla perfectly emulates the vehicle notifications feature only with less restrictions and more cool things to come - such as automatic behaviors tied to a vehicle notification!
This is the full list of vehicle notifications you are able to opt-in to receiving for your subscribed vehicles:
- Car Alarm
- Car Active*
- Please Move Car
- Climate Keeper Stopped
- Charging Started
- Charging Interrupted
- Charging Completed
- Firmware Update Available
- Key Added*
- Key Removed*
- New Referral
- Referral Secret Level Up
- Summon Started
- Summon Complete
- Summon Failed
- Grid Fault Contactor Trip*
- Grid Resync Success*
Items marked with an * indicate I am not positive on what they are for and can only guess. Feel free to speculate with me below.
In addition to the above notifications, there are a number of urgent notifications you cannot opt-out of receiving - such as summon panic failure, or charge tapering. I could add support to silence (AKA not show the notification) these in the future if enough people would rather not see them pop-up, but just know your device will always technically receive these push notifications over the network for your subscribed vehicles even if I weren't to show it as a notification.
In case you haven't found them already, there have been a few other changes made recently that haven't been mentioned in a release post I'll list here.
- Tesla Tips - a central repository for useful tips and hints for Tesla owners
- Trips - a trip tracking feature
- Tesla Referral Program Support - view your account referral details
- Panic Button - automatically honk and flash your lights every few seconds when active
- Estimate Charge Time Graph - view a graph of your projected charge time when charging
- Quality of live improvements
- Bug fixes
- Wear Summon - I mean it this time!
- Charge Time/Price Estimator Tool - calculate estimated charge times and prices easily
- Powerwall Support - full support for Powerwall product APIs
Thanks all for your support, let me know if you need anything.
just another indie dev