It's been a minute, but that's not without something to show for it.
Improved Wear Support
It's important to me that the Wear app is as functional and impressive as the companion mobile app. With this update I've gotten closer to just that.
Included with the improved Wear app is a new home and charge screen, plus an updated controls and climate screen. You can now set your charge limit, monitor vehicle statuses, set valet mode, start/stop charging, open/close charge port door, you name it - all from your Wear devices. Be sure to scroll down on each screen just like the mobile app to access more functionality.
Still to come is a location screen, telemetry readings, and summon & HomeLink support.
Continued efforts to improve the aesthetics of the app across the board with some asset and design improvements. This includes support for the new Model 3.
For fun, be sure to play with the Trim Designer to see what different models, trims, wheels and paint colors a Tesla could look like.
Other Notable Changes
- Added up and down arrow buttons to all set temperature slider controls
- Added 40 - 100 speed clocking record type
- Added more tips and hints through out the app
- Added preferred range preference setting to Wear app
- Updated sign in screen to use the video as the backdrop
- Added confirmation prompt when attempting to purchase the Wear Support feature
- Adjusted ratings prompt to be less nosey
- Tons of bug fixes!
- More Wear app improvements, namely a location screen, telemetry readings, and summon and homelink support
- More Widget configuration possibilities, namely the controls widget allowing you to configure which commands you'd like to be shown in the widget
- More automatic behavior conditions, namely current weather and vehicle status
You are all welcome to try the app for free with this access code valid this Saturday-only that grants full access to every feature the app has to offer usable on your actual Tesla vehicle:
To enter an access code, press and hold the sign-in button for 3 seconds when signing in.
Thanks everyone for your continued support and patience and be sure to let me know if you need anything.
just another indie dev